Justin's (dad's) side of the family. Addison had a blast playing with
all her little cousins. We had some good food (thank you) and great
company.
Then, after all the plates were clean, we headed downstairs
and Santa and Ms. Claus came to visit us. Addison was so
darling. She was so excited to see Santa and get the gift he
brought for her. (Addi's finger prints are on the camera lens,
and we didn't notice until after a while, so sorry for the blur).
Christmas Eve, Addison and I made some sugar cookies.
She was a cute little helper, but became bored too quickly
during the baking time.
Christmas Eve Grandma, Papa & Uncle Travis spent the night
w/ us.
Christmas Day we woke up to see the loot Santa left for us.
Addison got an indoor trampoline (because she LOVES to jump).
She also got a princess bike. My sweet hubby refinished some of
She also got a princess bike. My sweet hubby refinished some of
my childhood toys (a cabinet and a baby cradle) and we gave that
to Addison - and she loves them.
Papaw & Connie came over to watch Addi open her gifts.
Christmas night we went to my Nana & Bumpa's home.
Addison, Justin and baby Dylan.
By the end of the night, Addison was pooped and
ready for bed. We left Nana & Bumpa's home about
midnight and drove home in a winter wonderland.
A perfect Christmas!!







3 comments:
Addison is so adorable. I have to admit I am a little jealous of her indoor tramp. :-)
What a busy day! I am glad you loved every minute of it! :)
YOU ALWAYS HAVE SUCH CUTE PAGE BACKGROUNDS. DOESN'T IT MAKE YOU REDO EVERYTHING AFTER YOU CHANGE IT? SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A FUN CHRISTMAS! I STILL HAVEN'T SENT MY CHRISTMAS CARDS LOL. I'LL WORK ON IT CUZ YOURS HAS A LIL SOMETHING FOR ADDISON FROM CHLOE.
Post a Comment