Sunday, June 28, 2009

In Loving memory of Papa

Justin's grandpa "Hod" passed away on June 10. He was such a kind, loving and generous soul!

We will always have a special place in our hearts for both his grandparents. When Justin and I got married we were in the process of building our house. We got married in November and the house was "supposed" to be done in March, so we didn't want to sign an apartment lease for such a short time. Hod and Marian opened their hearts and doors and let Justin and I live with them until our house was built. They were so cute, they would come up to the lot every week and take pictures of the construction so we could see the process and what it looked like before we lived here. We truly appreciate their generosity, even when the house wasn't finished until JULY! By allowing us to live with them, virtually rent free, it gave Justin and I the best gift of all
a furnished house, no car payments and money in the bank. Thank you again!
We love and will miss you Papa!

No comments: