Saturday, August 1, 2009

Torrey UT

Over the 24th we went to Torrey with some friends. We had a great time, hiking, playing and laughing with some awesome peeps!

Addi & Jersey outside the ice cream place

Gina & Kelly

Addi shakin' her groove thing =)

Our tour guides...Riley & George

Addi found this hole in the rock and said it was her princess castle.


Addi & Jersey snug as bugs.


Addi resting


Hiking


Hiking + Hot + Pregnancy = no bueno for me!


Crazy hair girls in the tub.


Critters


Justin and Addi playing in the river



Ruins on the rock wall

"Tour guides"


Jersey & Gina


Kelly & Jersey


Gina & Riley hiked up the cliff and dove in

Justin & Addi

Addi & I

Our family pic - Addi is such a cheeser!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

She is such a cheeser! It was so fun to see you guys tonight!

Ashlie Dalton said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Addi is so big since last time I saw her. And very cute!

Vala said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous! That river looks like it was a lot of fun. I love stuff like that. Very cute photos.