Addison is such a happy ~ sweet baby, always has been. She has been able to give kisses for a long, long time now, but more recently (past couple months) really puckers up when you ask for a kiss. It is so funny! When I drop her off at my Nana's house once a week to be watched while I go to work, it takes me about 3 minutes once I walk out of the house to actually leave. She will stand at their glass door and pucker so big, so of course I have to open the door and give her kisses. This goes on and on. Eventually I just kiss her through the glass as the last "good bye" kiss. I am sad to think of the day she won't want to give her mom big ol' kisses anymore. :-( Well, when we were getting her Spring / Easter pics done at Gardner Village she was really distracted by the animals they have drawn on the barn (she loves animals). So, Justin thought it would be cute to have her give "kisses" to the pig. We took her over there, and she did just as asked. It is now one of my favorite pictures and I thought I'd share with you all. We hope you all enjoy your Spring time and remember to give "kisses" to all the people you love!!







1 comment:
Tris - post some more pics...even without the story. Let us all see your cute family! :)
Post a Comment