Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Seriously...?


So, this happened a few weeks ago, but I thought I'd share with everyone. Addison loves to color and draw. I bought some washable markers at the store one day and thought I'd let her color with them. I gave her a couple of them and was sitting there coloring with her. She was doing really good, so I thought I'd run upstairs and put the laundry away...BIG MISTAKE! When I got back down stairs she had colored everything EXCEPT the paper. The paper was on the floor somewhere and she had marker stains in her mouth, her hair & all over her hands and face. UGH! What a mess! Thank goodness she was in her highchair and thank goodness the markers were washable!


3 comments:

Claudia said...

How stinking cute...you have to love those kinds of messy adventures that kids get into! I love the paper on your blog. How did you do it?

Lytton Living said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia said...

It was on the template? I can't find it. I would love for you to tell me how you did it. It is so cute!
I am hanging in there. We need to do lunch!