skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Memorial Weekend Camping
Last weekend was our first camping trip of the year. Addison was much more mobile than she was last year. Even though she was walking last year, she was content playing in the play pen with her toys. This year is going to be totally different ~ all she wanted to do this trip was go on walks (she would grab your hand and say "walk...walk..."). She really liked the river (eeeks..) and throwing rocks. The weather was a little chilly, but she was a trooper. Here are a couple pics of Addison eating her first s'mores. She was skiddish of helping dad roast the marshmellows on the fire, but after it was made into a s'mores she was in pig heaven. 
3 comments:
HI- Its so good to here from you, your little girl is adorable. We are doing really good, we still live in the neighborhood we bought a house right up from our parents.
I love all the new pics. I check it all the time to see what your cute fam is up to. You look great by the way! :)
I also like the new link...claw and michelle? have you been talking to liz?
HUGS!
Hi! I really like those pics of your adorable little girl, does that photographer have a website?
Post a Comment