Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunday Dinner w/ Family

Addison enjoying her corn on the cob

Addi and Brandy watering a plant

Our Lil' Farm Girl
With her great-grandparents

Sitting outside, enjoying the
company and good food.


4 comments:

crush said...

Tristine! Talk about a blast from the past! I couldn't believe it when I got your comment on my blog! That was just the surprise of the week! You little girl is just so cute! It was great to hear from you. I'll keep you bookmarked and check back often! Thanks for writing!

Claudia said...

Addi is so dang cute!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

YES WE DO. KEN JUST SENT JUSTIN A COMMENT ON MYSPACE.COM SAYING WE SHOULD BBQ SOON WITH SHAWN. KEN JUST FOUND OUT HE'S GOING TO NEW MEXICO FOR 2 WEEKS FOR WORK TOMORROW SO WE WILL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AFTER THAT! I SEEN THAT YOU HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE TOO. I'LL HAVE TO ADD YOU.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

I FORGOT TO WRITE THAT KENNETH MADE A COMMENT ABOUT JUSTIN AT THIS SUNDAY DINNER. HE SAID "WOW HE FITS RIGHT INTO THIS FAMILY" I SAID WHAT DO YOU MEAN? HE SAID "LOOK AT THE FOOD" HAHA. KENNETH'S ONE TO TALK HE CAN EAT FOR DAYS!