

Our beautiful daughter is obsessed with lids...anything that has a lid (water bottles, chapstick, pens, etc) .
She can
She can drink just fine out of a water bottle, and put the lid on and off. It is so funny though, I thought I'd blog about it. She will say "some...water" or "chick stick" and then she will point and say "lid...lid" if you don't get her the lid in a few seconds, she will throw a little fit until you give her the lid, then she's just fine and will go about her business putting on the chapstick, or drinking the water. It's so dang funny :)








2 comments:
SHE IS TOO CUTE. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHLOE TO MEET HER, CHLOE LOVES OTHER KIDS.
Hi Tristine! I am glad that you found my blog! I'm just curious how you stumbled upon it?!? Its fun to be able to see people that you haven't seen for a long time and see what is happening in their lives!
Keep in touch!
Tricia
Post a Comment