
Justin and Shaun

Me and Misty (Ken's wifey)

Ken and Heather (and others ??)

Shaun and Heather

Justin had his 10 year High School reunion Sat. night. It was good for him to see some old friends that he has unfortunately lost touch with. We went with a few to the bar afterward, it was a good time! Although life gets in the way, Justin really would like to keep in touch with his friends ~ hopefully this reunion was a good start to doing just that!







2 comments:
Only 10 years? Now I am feeling old..I am going on 12 years out of high school! :-D
Hey Tristine, it was so nice to meet you and to see Justin again. I hope it's OK that I checked out your blog. I saw you comment on Cathy's so I decided to take a look. Your daughter is so adorable!
Post a Comment