Happy Fathers Day to my Dad, and to Justin (hubby). My dad is such a strong and loving man. He has always been there for me, through thick and thin. He has held me up when I was weak and been there to cheer me on when I was strong, and is now doing the same for Addison (his grand daughter). Here are a couple pics of my Dad, and of my sweet hubby ~ who is a wonderful dad to our little one. Addison is such a strong and loveable baby girl thanks to the strength and affection of Justin. He has pushed her since the day she was born to be tough and independant, and today she is just that! I am so happy to have a great husband who makes an even better father. I can't wait to have more kids with him. We love you dad/papa and dad/Justin ~ Addi and Tris!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
SUCH CUTE PICS! AND SO SWEET OF YOU TO POST THAT FOR THEM.
Post a Comment