1) The Toilet

*Justin cooked last night*
3) The Fridge
Oh, how I wish these would quit
working, so I can get some
front loaders.
5) Our closet
Her Half
His Half
6) My Favorite Shoes
Of course I mostly wear flip flops
7) My Favorite Room(s)

Our Living Room
Justin & My dad built the
fire place.
Justin & My dad built the
fire place.
Addison's Room =)
8) What Addison is doing right now
9) Me right now
I tag Brady, Claudia, Cathy and Misty S.
















5 comments:
wow can we just say ORGANIZED, is your closet color cordinated? You have a beautiful home. And can I have just a couple organization tips. haha with 3 kids not much gets organized!!
I LOVE ADDISONS ROOM SO FREAKIN ADORABLE.
Holy Crap, is your closet like 800 sq ft? I hope so because there is no other way that something could be THAT organized without a considerable amount of space to move around in. Could you at least lie and tell us that you slaved all day before you took the pictures. There is no justice.
Tris - you know I feel like I have to do these when I get tagged! :-D
Ok is that Cathy you tagged me? I swear when I looked at this before I didnt see my name. Ok so I will post it today, I promise.
Post a Comment