
Okay, so I totally stole this idea and instructions from my friend Misty. She made her little girl a fairy tutu for Halloween and it turned out so cute! I read through the instrucions and it seemed easy enough, so I thought I'd make Addison a "play tutu". The girl loves everything girly and she loves to dance, so I thought she would love this as well. Turns out she does! =)
1) Cut the 1 inch elastic 3" smaller than her waist, sew the seams together.

2) Cut the tule double the length you want (because you fold it in 1/2)

Put the elastic on your leg like a garter and tie the tule around it in a square knot.

You can add ribbon if you'd like.

Finished product ~ one pink tutu!
For anyone who wants to do one, the "detailed instructions" are on this blong, click on this link: http://plumtickled.typepad.com/plumtickled/2007/08/tutu-tutorial-t.html







6 comments:
look at your talent! you are such a good mom making fun dress up outfits :-D
I LOVE HER TUTU THAT IS SO ADORABLE.
You did such a great job! I may have to make one for my addy too! It is so fun to see your cute family!
You did such a great job! I may have to make one for my Addy too! I love seeing your cute family!
Way cute!! I'm jealous that you get to make girly things for you adorable girl, I wish I had the talent and time to be more crafty.
Wow, I couldnt do that if I tried haha. Maybe I should try and make one of my boys wear it hahahahaha. They would kill me!
Post a Comment