I seriously love my photographer Maggi so much! She does such a great job! Plus I love the DVD she does of the pics you get done, I seriously cry every time I watch one of them. I started taking Addison to her at 6 months (wish I would've known about her sooner) and have a total of 5 darling DVD's and tons of great photos of my growing little girl. - If anyone is interested in her, her blog (Red Shoe Photography) is listed under my "peeps". Here are a few pics of Addison at 25 months. She was so funny this time around taking pics. She kept putting her hands up to her face like she was posing...not sure where she got this, but it was pretty cute!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
The pics are adorable because your little one is so dang cute!!!
THOSE ARE SO DAMN CUTE. I LOVE THE TUTU SHE'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LIL GIRL. YOU'RE IN SUPER BIG TROUBLE WHEN SHE GETS OLDER... HAHA
Those are so freaking cute. How neat to have a friend that is that talented. I hope Moose doesn't have expectations like that!
Those are the cutest pictures!! I just made an appointment with a new photographer like 2 days before you posted this... So, I guess we'll see if we like these and if we don't maybe we'll try out yours.
As for the wood floors.. I think the idea was supposed to be easy but we ran in to A TON of problems. Plus we had no clue what we were doing. It took us FOREVER to finish them. But I think the finish product is way worth doing it because it looks so much better and also raises the value of your home. Good luck to you guys if you do it. Hopefully you won't run into as many problems as we did!
Post a Comment