Well, as most of ya know I made Addison a tutu to play in. Well, she just loves it so much I thought I'd get her a leotard and some cute ballet shoes and she can be a ballerina or a dancer for Halloween this year. I just got this stuff home, and had her try it on and now she doesn't want to take it off. So, I got out the camera and took some pre-Halloween pics. Enjoy!



"Already practicing her turns"


Can't wait till next year when we can put her in dance,
she'll just love it!!
5 comments:
she is so adorable! i love her curly hair!
Seriously, she is the cutest girl ever!!! I love the dance costume!
totally adorable tris. seriously your whole family is so cute!
i love the costume and the fair pics.
HOW CUTE IS SHE. SHE WILL BE THE CUTEST BALLERINA EVER!
I'm so glad you love the TUTU. I have yet to let Abby play in hers- She is so cute.
Post a Comment