ON TRAX aka THE TRAIN- SHE LOVED IT!
We finally braved up and decided to take Addison to a show at the ESA. We have been talking about taking her to see disney on ice or any kid friendly show, but always thought she was too little. Well, now at nearly 2 1/2 we took her to see Mickey Mouse Playhouse. It was like 4 of her favirite shows from the Disney channel. She was so cute and had such a good time! She danced, sang and clapped through the whole show.








5 comments:
Oh how fun!! It looks like she had a good time!
Cool! I didn't know they had shows for really little ones. Do you think Cole would like it (he isn't quite two... but will be next week)? He loves The Mickey Mouse Club House though so maybe it would be interesting enough for him?
WE MISS YOU TOO. WHEN KEN GOT HOME FROM SANTA FE HE WANTED TO DO NOTHING AND GO NO WHERE. HE WAS JUST BURNT OUT. WE DO NEED TO GET TOGETHER. MAYBE THIS COMING WEEKEND? CHLOE LOVES THAT PLAYHOUSE DISNEY SHOW TOO! SHE WATCHES IT EVERY MORNING!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Caden would've loved it! I wish I could have taken him. By the way...LOVE the new page! It is so cute!
I am glad she liked it. Carson is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but we thought he is still too young to go and sit there and pay attention. We will for sure go next year. Dave and I hope everthing is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment