Let us start with last Thursday. Justin was home with Addison all day and they had a wonderful time. He wanted to spend the day with her on a little daddy daughter date. They plowed the driveway and played around on the 4 wheeler, then he took her sledding. The pics are a little dark (the sun was hiding all day).
He pulled her up this big hill.
Then they rode down on the sled.
She laughed and wanted to go
again and again.
What a wonderful dad!
Then, because Justin was off
we delivered our Valentines to the family.
Nana was making brownies, Addison
licked the frosting clean.
V day, Addison and I visited w/
Vday evening-candle lit dinner. I made browned butter w/
mizithra cheese pasta, garlic bread, salad and broccoli. We used
wine glasses and had heart shaped punch ice cubes w/ Sprite.
And she thought she was pretty cool
drinking out of a wine glass.
We gave each other cards. And Justin and I got a
gym membership for us to go work out together!
Addison got a princess book.
I gave Justin an Affliction shirt. He's wanted one
for about 8 months now, so I finally broke down and
Justin threw down silk rose petals and little heart shaped boxes
from the stairs to our room, to the tub. I'll leave out all the gushy
details, but in each box was a "coupon" or things he will do / give
to me as I redeem them. (i.e. a pedicure, massage, family trip to
the zoo, etc.) It was so sweet and very creative of him.
I love him so very much!! Thanks babe for a wonderful lovers day!







3 comments:
Sounds like a really nice night! Addison is so cute!
I LOVE THIS STORY HOW CUTE ARE YOU GUYS! KEN WAS SICK ALL DAY SO THAT KIND OF SUCKED. HAVE YOU BEEN TO THAT AQUARIUM PLACE? IFNO OR IF YOU HAVE AND WANT TO WE SHOULD TAKE OUR GIRLS WHEN KEN GETS HOME...
Your little Addison is adorable.... I love your header photo of her! TOtally YOU.... Sounds like you also had a wonderful Valentines together :) Your mom looks fabulous for 55, looks like you all had a great time celebrating her day! Hope all is well, You look amazing as always :)
Post a Comment