I won tickets on the radio for Rascal Flatts concert. Justin and I went and had a great time! Our seats were awesome!! There was the main stage, then around the people sitting on the floor there was a square stage (cat walk) type thing. We were right by the corner of the stage, like 20 feet away from them, close enought to see the sequins on Gary's jeans....aahhhh. =)
Jessica Simpson opened - she looked great.
Their opening - blasting stars!
Joe Don -
Such an awesome guitarist.

A lot of their band is from Utah.

Jay - he was hilarious.



Gary - such a great voice!

Their encore and finale was one of the best I've
ever seen. Such a great country group!!
2 comments:
That is so great you won the tickets!
I'M NOT GONNA LIE I HATE RASCAL FLATTS BUT I'M GLAD YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOIN THIS WEEKEND? I DON'T THINK I HAVE YOUR NUMBER. HERE'S MINE 801-512-9147 TEXT ME OR SOMETHING! XOXO
Post a Comment