Tuesday, April 14, 2009

~Vegas Baby~

Justin and I flew to Vegas the last weekend in March! It was nice to get away and the weather was wonderful! We did some sight seeing and gambling~Justin won $900 on a $1.00 slot woot-woot. Here are just a few pics of our trip!

After we picked up our Mustang (rental car)
we headed over to Hoover Dam.


The Lions den at MGM!
Sorry about the pic - the plexi glass was
dirty (and scratched)!

Justin's hand & the Lions paw.

At NY NY - Justin thought this
HUGE machine was pretty cool!

Old Town Vegas - a must see!
"Viva Las Vegas"

Haha, they had "WAR" as a
table game. I played a couple hands
and won then I left! I wasn't about to give it
back!

Our Hotel at Night

When we got home we gave Addison a couple souvenirs we picked up. Some long socks w/ toes from the M&M factory, and a guitar that Justin won at the arcade. Long story, but we saw a girl with one and thought Addison had to have one. She loves it!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

How fun! Dalan and I stayed at the Excalibur in October, and had a blast! It sounds like you had a good Vegas vacation!