On the Friday before Easter, me and Addison picked up Melissa and Brooklyn and headed up to Logan to get Britt and Dylan to go see the baby animals and enjoy the other fair-like festivities. The weather was great, not too cold, not too hot. We had a blast, and the cousins all liked getting together for a little play date.

Addison, Dylan and Brooklyn

Brooklyn and Addison playing bean bag toss

Addison and her tiger mask (Raarr..)

Brooklyn & Addison getting sticky =)

Looking at the cow and peacocks

Addison holding a baby duck.
Brooklyn was good with just looking!

Brooklyn's new BFF - Brittney

Petting the baby cow, only 2 wks. old

On a ride around the farm

Two beautiful girls!!
Dying Lytton Farm Fresh Eggs

Addison thought this was awesome!
Daddy ~ Daughter pic - too cute!
Easter Sunday I didn't get many pics, we were too
busy playing with the new camcorder!


She didn't want to leave Aunt Susies home, but we had
many more family members to go see!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Addison is so big!
The last picture....Addi looks SO BIG!!!
Easter is so much fun. I am eating leftover eggs as I type this.
What a fun day at the farm. I think my kids would love to see and hold the baby farm animals. I will have to keep that in mind next year!
WOW EASTER IN LOGAN! YES WE DO NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND PLAY. KEN'S BEEN LOOKING FOR WORK CUZ HE GOT LAID OFF A FEW WEEKS AGO SO WE HAVE JUST BEEN BUMMIN!
Post a Comment