Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~ Justin's 30th ~

A couple days before Justin hit the big 3-0 I had a surprise party for him. We did dinner at MacCools. Justin thought he was going with a couple guys to dinner on a "guys night". My brother came to the house to pick him up at 6 and Justin was procrastinating getting ready. I was trying so hard to act so casual, but I really needed him out of the house, so I could get ready and leave, go get the cake and be to the restaurant by 7. I don't think he finally left the house until like 6:15, I wanted to kill him =) haha. They arrived to the restaurant at about 7:30 and everyone was there waiting to yell "SURPRISE" at him. He told me he had never had a surprise party before, and although it was fun, this could be his last one (noted). He was very surprised and said he almost felt a little betrayed...like how did I pull this off behind his back...LOL!

Just arriving


His cousins Darren & Becky w/ baby Brandon.

Good friends Gina & Kelly

Shaun & Missy, George & Riley, my Dad

Travis, Jordan & Mande, Kristi & Justin

Jarrad, Gabe & Lissa w/ Justin


Happy birthday sweetie =)


He and George had quite a few beers
before arriving, they thought it was cute
to feed cake to eachother...hee..hee

My cute mom talking "hair" with Barbie,
Jared & Dylan

Tina & Barbie

On Justin's birthday, we went to Bucca for
dinner with my parents, grandparents and
Justin's Aunt Sandy and Grandma.


Justin & Addison, Happy Birthday again =)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

How fun! Good job on pulling off a surprise....that is amazing! I am always impressed.