over in SLC on their way home to Tulsa from Vegas. It was
a quick visit, but nonetheless it was fun to see them!!
had Justin's grandma up for dinner. It gives her a chance to
get out of the house and gives Addi someone new to play with
and show all of her "stuff" to. We love you!!
So, all of this on top of trying to keep the house clean. Getting
the baby's room and stuff ready. And, getting all my Christmas
shopping done. Soon I'll be decorating for Christmas and wrapping
gifts. I need to have it done before little girl arrives because I wont
be able to do everything after the c-section.







3 comments:
FALL TIME IS GREAT! ESPECIALLY TODAY! WHAT GREAT WEATHER IT WAS EARLIER THIS AFTERNOON!
Addy is such a cutie!! :)
Your daughter is so cute and photogenic! I can't wait to see your new baby.
Post a Comment