Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Story :)

Justin and I met 6 years ago, and have been married now for 3. We have a beautiful daughter, Addison who will be 2 in August. We built a home in Herriman, and love being close to the mountains...we actually have deer in our neighborhood, and sometimes in our yard.
We love our family and friends, but struggle to find a lot of time to spend with them! We enjoy camping, boating (Justin loves to fish), 4x4ing and MOAB. We like playing the Wii and Guitar Hero, and really enjoy relaxing at home.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Tristine- I get to be the first to leave a comment. Hooray! I owe you an email. I'm super slow about responding. I love the start of your blog and can't wait to read more. Blogs are so much fun and a great way to keep in touch! Come visit me-www.erniemistyandabby.blogspot.com

PS. I can't believe how big Addison is getting, she is soo cute!

Claudia said...

Tris, I love it! Addison is adorable. Hope you are doing well!