Monday was such a beautiful Fall day. Nice temps, bright sunshine...ahhh, I LOVE the Fall. The leaves, pumpkins, Halloween, Thanksgiving...everything Fall. On Monday, we were going to take Addi to the pumpkin patch, but decided that we would wait another week or two. So instead, we ended up going over to the District and walking around. We went into a few stores and then to dinner. What a perfect evening! I hope the weather gets this nice again (after this weekend...snow?!), so we can get some cute pics of Addi at the pumpkin patch.

My two loves!! XOXO

Addi saw this purse at DSW (shoe store) and would not let us leave w/ out it. Luckily the $30 purse was on clearance for only $5 bucks. Already my bargain shopper! =)

2 comments:
HOW CUTE IS SHE! CHLOE HAS A PURSE JUST LIKE THAT EXCEPT THE COLORS ARE BLACK AND GRAY STRIPED! IT USE TO BE MINE BUT SHE TOOK IT OVER! I LOVE FALL TOO IT'S THE BEST!
looks like so much fun...you have to love shopping!
Post a Comment