Monday, October 13, 2008

SNOW?!?!

Sunday after church we lounged around the
house and watched football. Travis bought
a brand new pick up truck and came to show
it off (Sat).

Uncle Travis and Addison read a book.

So cute!!



Sunday evening Addison played in the snow with
her Dad, for about 3 minutes. She was "fweezin"
and wanted to come in. I haven't broke out her
snow pants and boots yet, I was hoping I had
another month before that...we will see what this
week brings.

5 comments:

Claudia said...

From fall to winter in a blink of an eye...I was with addison - its fweezin!

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

WOW YOU GUYS GOTTA LOT OF SNOW! WAY MORE THEN US. HOW CUTE IS SHE IN HER SNOWBOOTS! SUNDAY LOUNGE DAY IS THE BEST DAY!

Sharp Family said...

It was very nice to meet you today. You have a beautiful little girl! Gotta love how blogs introduce you to new people and keep you in touch with old friends:)

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey girl,

Happy Birthday to your hubby!! You are so cute, being older is better anyhow :) You know more :) hee hee

I sure miss the snow, but I LOVE the heat down in southern Utah.. Looks like you had a nice storm though. I can't wait to come down in November, I hope it snows then. I love watching it fall

Talk soon